There are Many Ways to Donate!
BAWCC is making a difference for thousands of low-income families, children and women. Below are ways to help BAWCC do this work, and for you to get involved.
- Donate Now. Invest in BAWCC’s programs and services online.
- Donate Monthly. Make monthly contributions through Charity-Pay or via credit card or direct bank payments.
- Sponsor a BAWCC event.
- Gift Catalog: Choose items from BAWCC’s Gift Catalog, and make a donation to support those program areas.
- Memorial or Tribute Gift: Make a memorial or tribute gift in honor of someone. Send your gift, along with the name and contact information of your friend or loved one to: 318 Leavenworth St., San Francisco, CA 94102.
- Workplace Giving: Multiply the value of your gift by participating in your employer’s Corporate Matching Gifts Program. This can often double or triple your gift. Ask your employer.
- Give through United Way, Local Independent Charities of America, or your own company’s charitable campaign.
- Donate Stocks and Other Securities, which can provide you with tax advantages.
- Planned Giving: Ensure that much-needed children and family programs are available for years to come through a Bequest or Another Planned Gift like a charitable trust or insurance annuity.
- Sponsor a Kite at BAWCC’s annual Tenderloin Family Fair.
- Sponsor a Teen to participate in BAWCC’s annual Teens for Tenderloin Kids Read-A-Thon.
- Spread the Word about BAWCC by hosting a house party or scheduling a tour of our Family Center at Tenderloin Community School for you and your friends. Call Midge at (415) 474-2400 for more information.
BAWCC is a 501(c)(3) organization. EIN: 94-2722718.
For more information contact Midge Wilson at (415) 474-2400,
Mail or fax to:
Bay Area Women’s & Children’s Center
318 Leavenworth Street
San Francisco, CA 94102
Fax: (415) 474-5525
Thank you for your support!